The Almighty

Everyone should know me as the powerful God that can defeat any foolish monster that comes near me or my people. I have the tendency to either kill the monster or force the monster to crawl on his or her own death; it's your choice, you better pick what side you on wisely!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Treasure at last sight (Wiglaf brings treasure back to Bewoulf)

I believe I heard Wiglaf say some words to me while I was on the ground; it may have been the last words that I've heard. I believe he said something like "I found the Dragon's hoard!" I was too busy worrying if I was going to live that day or not. I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to cherish the moment of victory with Wiglaf, but Wiglaf really saved us by killing the Dragon and not allowing him to proceed and kill everyone else. Wiglaf may have been a God that never claimed to be one. Without him being there to help me defeat the Dragon, no one would have ever retrieved the treasure.
Wiglaf and the Dragon's Hoard
Wiglaf's Speech
Wiglaf attempts to bring the treasure back

No comments:

Post a Comment