The Almighty

Everyone should know me as the powerful God that can defeat any foolish monster that comes near me or my people. I have the tendency to either kill the monster or force the monster to crawl on his or her own death; it's your choice, you better pick what side you on wisely!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Little against Big (Beowulf v.s. Dragon)

This is my last battle in all, and I may need help to fight the largest monster of them all. Either way this monster will be defeated just like the rest of the monsters I have defeated. I was full of energy when I entered the ring against the dragon, although he beat me down in the first forty five seconds of the battle; Thankfully Wiglaf helped me finish this monster off. I'm trying to get up off the ground and celebrate the victory with Wiglaf, but I'm bleeding and badly bruised. Hopefully Wiglaf can give me an extra boost before I pass out right in front of his own eyes. Wiglaf deserves to be nominated a God when I pass since he helped me out the most to defeat a huge monster like the dragon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE3OVZsnZUo
Last Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment