The Almighty

Everyone should know me as the powerful God that can defeat any foolish monster that comes near me or my people. I have the tendency to either kill the monster or force the monster to crawl on his or her own death; it's your choice, you better pick what side you on wisely!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Revenge! (Beowulf seeking battle against Grendel)

Someone tell me why this foolish monster thinks that he will get away with killing my men. All I'm going to do is get revenge on Grendel by either beating him down badly and make him crawl on his own death, or I will just kill him; plain and simple. My legendary sword will never let me down no matter how much larger the enemy is. I will take Grendel down as quick as possible and with no help. He first crossed the line by killing my men, and he crossed the line again by breaking into my hall without permission.
Maybe if he would've stayed out of my hall he may have lived. To reward myself I will hang his body parts on my wall. Strangely, they have disappeared; who came up with the idea to steal my rewards that I've earned with courage? It may have been someone that was either related to Grendel, or someone that wanted to kill him as badly as I did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmvUN2MnOr8
The first monster Beowulf faces

No comments:

Post a Comment