The Almighty

Everyone should know me as the powerful God that can defeat any foolish monster that comes near me or my people. I have the tendency to either kill the monster or force the monster to crawl on his or her own death; it's your choice, you better pick what side you on wisely!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

God against Evil "Beowulf and Grendel's mother"

I am the king when it comes to battle. Whoever think they can defeat me in a fight is absolutely wrong. Evil will never have a chance to possess the almighty God himself. Therefore, Grendel's monterous mother will not a stand a chance against me in this battle I am headed to. The sword that I possess has defeated every enemy that has stood in my way. Grendel's mother will pay for creating that monster (Grendel) that destroyed my men. No matter how long this fight will last, there's an one-hundred percent chance that I, the Almighty God will come out with a victory over this evil creature.
During the battle with this monster, it felt as if  my fame and anger gave me strength to secure the victory. It also felt as if I was blessed with evil, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing but I may soon find out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi4P1Xb11cM
The Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment