The Almighty

Everyone should know me as the powerful God that can defeat any foolish monster that comes near me or my people. I have the tendency to either kill the monster or force the monster to crawl on his or her own death; it's your choice, you better pick what side you on wisely!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Death of the Great (Beowulf's death)

Now my body feels brand new and I feel more relaxed than ever. I know Wiglaf may not be able to hear my words, but I thank him for helping me defeat this monster. I didn't have time to share our victory together, but the treasure is what you can keep to reward yourself. Maybe if I wasn't blessed with evil in the battle against Grendel's mother, I may have survived this battle. Well it's actually a blessing that we don't have to worry about any monsters being in the way for now. I realzied that I have done many good deeds to help keep this world safe and under control. I would like to thank everyone who has always supported me and I would like for Wiglaf to cherish himself for one of the most highly anticipated moments in the history of the Anglo Saxons.
Last Stand
The good deeds have been done
All for Something

No comments:

Post a Comment